If you are the kind of professional who enjoys patient-centred care in a privately-owned, longstanding, respected pharmacy with two locations and state-of-the-art technologies, including IV and compounding laboratories, Medical Arts Pharmacy in Cornwall, Ontario has an opening available immediately.
The ideal candidate enjoys a collaborative work environment among a team of more than 50 people and 6 experienced pharmacists who, together, serve both community customers, as well as LTC, group and retirement homes.
Applicants must possess:
- A degree in Pharmacy and a licence in Ontario, and be in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Good, solid full time pharmacist experience in Ontario would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English; additionally French would be an asset
- An orientation towards customer service and a collaborative approach to working with all other pharmacy team staff
- A strong desire to deliver excellent patient care in an empathetic and warm manner
- An ability to work efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy
- An understanding and interest in providing services under the expanded scope of practice
- Experience in Nursing Homes and geriatrics would be an asset
The partners/owners of Medical Arts would welcome meeting qualified individuals who believe they would be a “good fit.” We have a tight-knit staff and a small business feel. Customer care and customer service are the hallmarks of our business. Our business runs Monday to Saturday, no evenings or Sundays. Cornwall can provide you with a good life-style, reasonable cost of living, and big city amenities in a small city rural setting, all still within one hour of Montreal or Ottawa. Check out: choosecornwall.ca.
To learn more about our vision, mission and values, visit our website: medicalartspharmacy.ca.
Please email your resume in confidence to HR Manager, email@example.com. Medical Arts Pharmacy would like to thank everyone for their interest, however only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.